Cornerstone Christian Child Development Center opens at 7:00 a.m. and closes promptly at 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. CCCDC staff will not receive students before 7:00 a.m. nor will we receive children after 10:00a.m unless prior arrangements have been made, such as a doctor’s appointment or a family emergency. Pick up time is 5:30 p.m. unless stated otherwise.
To protect all the children in our center we require that your child be vaccinated before starting the center. We will NOT accept a religious note exempting your child from obtaining the required shots. You must provide an up to date shot record for your child before you start the center.
In order for the staff to administer medication it must be prescribed by a doctor unless it is an over-the counter medication, which can be given only as recommended by the label. Please help us by:
- A. Signing and dating a medical consent form, which can be picked up from the class.
- B. Making sure all medication is in the original container and the date, child’s name, doctor’s name, and the dosage plainly stated is present on prescribed medications.
If at any time you need to change your attendance status (from full time to part-time or vice versa) you must notify the Director in writing of this change. Failure to do so may result in additional charges to your account.
A $5.00/week discount is given for one additional child in the same family. A $10.00 discount will be given when accounts are paid four weeks in advance.
- Complete an enrollment application
- Show proof of immunization (Form 121)
- Have a certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Copy of updated Immunizations
- Emergency contacts (included in Enrollment Application)
- Authorization for pickup (included in Enrollment Application)
- Medical history (included in Enrollment Application)
- Other forms (photo authorization, field trip permission, signed handbook form, etc.)
- Child Nutrition Meal Application (coming soon)
If a parent decides to withdraw from the program, a two weeks notice is required. Any parent failing to do so, will be charged their normal tuition rate for two weeks. All balances will be sent to On Line Collections after 30 days of the last day the child attends the program.
Yes we take State Assistance
The center will provide food for children who are on special diets that are prescribed by the child’s physician. Parents must have a Physician or Dietitian to substantiate the need for a special diet in writing. Notes from Physicians are needed to substantiate food allergies.