Enrollment and Fees
- A. Parents may secure child care applications from the Center during regular office hours. Regular office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- B. In addition to the application for admission parents are required to have a pre-enrollment conference with the Executive Director. Parents should bring their child with them to the pre-enrollment conference. This will give the child an opportunity to meet the teachers and other children and spend some time in their class before the first full day of attendance. During the pre-enrollment conference, parents are encouraged to share information about their child, voice their expectations of the program, and ask questions.
- C. Upon confirmation of enrollment into the program, the Executive Director will schedule a time to meet with the parents to review all forms and requirements. The $50 registration fee and the first week's tuition will be due at this time. Parents must also submit a medical examination report and a current immunization report on their child no later than the first day of enrollment.
- D. It is the responsibility of the parent to report to the office any change of address, telephone numbers (home or work), employment, emergency contact person and medical information.
We provide care for all children ages 6 weeks to 12 years.
|Infants||6 weeks to 14 months|
|Toddlers||15 months to 23 months|
|Twos||24 months to 35 months|
|Threes||3 years to 4 years old
(Must be fully potty trained)
|Fours||4 years to 5 years old|
|After School||5 years to 12 years old|
At the time of enrollment, parents are required to sign a tuition agreement, pay a registration fee of $50.00 along with one week's tuition in advance. THE REGISTRATION FEE AND 1ST WEEK OF TUITION IS NONREFUNDABLE. The registration fee/tuition will also serve as a security deposit to secure a child's space in a classroom for minimum of one (1) week. At the end of the week, the child will need to have started the program, or another week of tuition will be due or the space will be lost.Schedule a Tour
Prior to a child being enrolled in our facility, the following documents are required.
- Complete an enrollment application
- Show proof of immunization (Form 121)
- Have a certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Copy of updated Immunizations
- Emergency contacts (included in Enrollment Application)
- Authorization for pickup (included in Enrollment Application)
- Medical history (included in Enrollment Application)
- Other forms (photo authorization, field trip permission, signed handbook form, etc.)
- Child Nutrition Meal Application
Tuition & fees
You can separate your fees into weekly, biweekly and monthly payments. It must be paid the first Monday or Tuesday of the week it is due, and it is due even if your child does not attend, as long as the child is enrolled in the program.
At the time of enrollment, parents are required to sign a tuition agreement, pay a registration fee of $50.00 along with one week's tuition in advance. THE REGISTRATION FEE AND 1ST WEEK OF TUITION IS NONREFUNDABLE. The registration fee/tuition will also serve as a security deposit to secure a child's space in a classroom for minimum of one (1) week. At the end of the week, the child will need to have started the program, or another week of tuition will be due or the space will be lost.
Each child's tuition is an ongoing fee, which may be separated into weekly, biweekly, or monthly payments. ALL TUITION IS DUE ON MONDAY THE WEEK OF SERVICE. HOWEVER, IF PAYMENT IS NOT PAID BEFORE 2:30PM WEDNESDAY IT IS CONSIDERED LATE AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED AN $18 LATE FEE.
NOTE: Tuition is required if your child attends the Center or does not attend, as long as the child is enrolled in the program.
|Class||Weekly rate||Monthly Rate
(4wks / 5wks)
|Infants||$180||$720 / $900|
|Toddlers||$180||$720 / $900|
|Twos||$170||$680 / $850|
|Three to Five||$160||$640 / $800|
|School Age / Summer Camp||$125||$500 / $625|
|Drop In (When available)||$45||N/A|
A $5.00/week discount is given for one additional child in the same family. A $10.00 discount will be given when accounts are paid four weeks in advance.
Forms of Payment: Clients are encouraged to make payments in the form a check or money order. Administration may not always have the proper change for your payment if cash is used. Checks only, may be dropped in the box on the wall near the Assistant Directors office.
Parents are entitled to one half off of one week's tuition after 6 months of being enrolled in the Center, and another one half off of one week's tuition after an additional 6 months. After the child has been enrolled in the center for 1 year parents will have the opportunity to pay one half of their weekly tuition twice per year. Please note that these weeks cannot be taken together. Parents will need to inform the office at least one week in advance when they decide to use these weeks. These weeks cannot be credited retroactively.
Re-enrollment fee of $50.00 is charged when a child is dropped from the program by the parent or Center and re-enrolled at any given time within the same year. If a client wishes to continue services, and if the slot is still available, the $50.00 re-enrollment will be requested upon entering the program.
Late Payment Penalty of $18.00 will be charged to all accounts on Wednesday and every Wednesday thereafter as long as the account is delinquent. The Center may discontinue services if tuition is two weeks or more delinquent.
LATE PICKUP FEES will be charged if a student is picked up after Center operating hours. The operating hours for Cornerstone Christian Child Development Center, Inc. are from 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. If you pick your child up after 5:30 p.m. the following fees will be imposed:
|5:31 PM - 5:45 PM||$8.00|
|5:45 PM - 6:00 PM||$18.00|
|6:00 PM - UNTIL||$18.00 plus $3.00 per minute|
Phone calls to notify of late arrival will not exempt a late fee charge. Accounts will be billed.
Returned Check Fees
There will be a $28.00 service charge for all returned checks, in addition to an $18.00 late payment fee. When the Center receives three or more returned checks from a client, we will no longer accept checks as a method of payment from that client. Returned checks must be paid out before another check is taken.
If accounts are two weeks or more delinquent, the Center Director has the right to discontinue services. All unpaid accounts will be turned over to a collection agency. Parents will be notified prior to this procedure. Any balances left unsettled will be sent to On Line Collections after 30 days.
If a parent decides to withdraw from the program, a two weeks notice is required. Any parent failing to do so, will be charged their normal tuition rate for two weeks. All balances will be sent to On Line Collections after 30 days of the last day the child attends the program.
You can now pay your tuition and other fees online with the secure, online payment processor, PayPal. Click here to make a payment today.